Shannon Airport Taxiway AJanuary 11, 2021 2:53 pm Leave your thoughts
Installation of additional temporary taxiway edge lights, including secondary leads and isolating transformers connected to an existing circuit at the start of phase 1 to maintain CAT I Status for Taxiway A.
- Removal of existing inset taxiway centreline and Stop-bar fittings including associated secondary cables prior to overlay start.
- Installation of secondary cables in original sub base in saw-cuts provided by main contractor.
- Installation of new bases/fittings in cores (provided by main contractor) for new enhanced centreline system and stop-bar system as overlay progresses.
- Installation of additional transformers in existing pits.
- Installation in existing ducts of Primary FLCY Cable (Supplied FOC) for the additional airfield lighting circuits.
Categorised in: Commercial