Dublin Airport InstallationJanuary 11, 2021 2:44 pm Leave your thoughts
Works involve the removal & disposal of 3 Nr high masts, removal of 1 existing High Mast Base & replacement with new base and associated civil works. Erection of 3 Nr high masts and fit with new LED flood lights.
- Installation of new floodlighting foundations, mast bases including ducting, mast holding-down bolts, manholes etc.
- Supply of Additional Floodlighting Fittings.
- Transportation of Existing Masts and all salvaged equipment from Airside.
- Supply and Install 3 mini pillar adjacent to associated floodlights and incorporate all electrical components associated with the floodlight including MCB’s, power supply for winch, panel heater, maintenance bypass switch, control gear, control gear boxes, etc.
- Commissioning of Additional Masts
- Rationalisation, realignment, cleaning and relamping of floodlight fittings on existing masts.
Categorised in: Commercial